We represent and support people working in every role in the education and early years sector. Our dedicated education and early years team have the training and experience to help guide you through any challenges or issues you are facing at work. We represent:
- Early Years and Childcare – nursery, crèche, SENCO, private or local authority
- Heads and Leaders – primary, secondary, FE or HE
- Teachers and Tutors – primary, secondary, FE, HE, supply or self-employed
- Support Staff – in classroom, midday supervisor, administration or maintenance team
- Students – on full-time vocational courses
- Newly Qualified Teachers – following a full-time vocational course
Our legal and casework services are provided by us and our trained reps. This includes support with disciplinaries and competency issues, early retirement, assault and false allegations in the workplace as well as discrimination and unfair dismissal.
Community recently launched a campaign about the future of education as we recover from the coronavirus crisis. Read more about what we’re calling for here.
We are recognised and have members in schools, universities, colleges, and nurseries across the UK. Together, we are fighting for a better working world, and we want you to join us.
For more information, contact email@example.com
*The safety of children, parents and nannies themselves is crucial. That is why Community insists that all nanny members are qualified and have an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check (formerly known as a CRB disclosure). We are supporters of ‘Regulation Matters’ which calls for the registration of all childcarers in the UK.