Whatever your income or the support you need, we want our rates to work for you.
Our contributions are monthly and vary depending on your salary and employment status.
- A gym membership costs roughly £24.99 per month
- If you bought 2 cups of coffee per week every week, it would cost you roughly £21.20 per month
- A mobile phone costs roughly£41.62 per month
For your monthly contributions you get:
- Dedicated help and support from our member service centre
- Better conditions and fair treatment through collective representation
- Access to training
- Exclusive member discounts
- To be part of a collective of thousands of workers campaigning for a better working work
There’s never been a better time to be a member of Community.
*These are the standard Community rates, if you are looking to join as a worker from the AA or from education and early years, your rates will be slightly different. Start the join process to find out your rates, we’ll let you know what they are before you pay!
**If you are on a zero-hour contract, your subscription rate will be calculated on your previous year’s gross salary, or your average income prior to joining Community.