We are campaigning for the future of education.
2022 pay campaign
First and foremost, we are campaigning for better pay for everyone who works in the sector. You can find out more and get involved here.
Some of our other key asks are:
To support recovery
- Recovery from coronavirus – not catch up. Through dialogue, funding and expectations for staff and students.
- Mental wellbeing support provided for all students and staff.
To encourage education and early years staff to stay in the sector
- Increased PPA (planning, preparation and assessment) time and flexibility around PPA time.
- Valuing support staff through pay, conditions and career development.
- Value early years through training, qualifications and funding.
- Ensure a fair wage is paid to all early years staff.
You can read the full report here.