Representation Champion Award
The Representation Champion Award will be awarded to a Rep* who is driven to make the world of work a more positive place and who has effectively supported Community members with issues. Nominations for 2023 are now closed.
Who to nominate?
When nominating a Rep for the Representation Champion Award, consider the below criteria:
- the nominee is knowledgeable about issues at work;
- the nominee has supported colleagues with issues;
- the nominee effectively disseminates information from Community;
- the nominee constructively communicates with the employer/manager on workplace issues that members are facing;
- the nominee signposts members to Community’s services as and when needed; and
- the nominee is respectful of issues occurring in the workplace and is a trusted person to speak to.
Nominate your rep for the Representation Champion Award
"*" indicates required fields
If you have any queries about Rep Awards or are interested in learning more about becoming a Community Rep, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0800 389 6332.
*Members of the Community National Executive (NEC) are not eligible to be nominated for the Representation Champion Award.