Congratulations on your retirement! We hope you’re looking forward to a well-earned rest.
We want to continue to support our members even in retirement. We know that whilst everyone retires, not every retirement is the same. That is why we are committed to continuing to support you throughout your retirement.
Just some of the things we can do to support you through your retirement include:
- A free will writing service, to help you ensure your family’s security for the future.
- Our LifeChange benefit, which was created to give members a little extra help at key moments in your life. Find out more here.
- Training and learning opportunities. Find out more here.
- Discounts and savings at hundreds of retailers including; National Trust and English Heritage, the AA, Virgin Experience and in a range of areas including; health and fitness, insurance, motoring and travel. Find out more here.
- Advice and support on issues that may affect you into your retirement such as; your rights as a consumer, spotting scams and neighbour disputes.
- A network and great way of keeping in touch with old friends and colleagues through our retired branches.
We hope we’ve persuaded you of how important it is to retain your membership and how we can support you through your retirement. Re-join Community here.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org