Last updated: April 26, 2021
If you are facing redundancy or have been made redundant we can help you get back into work with online learning programmes, support with online resources, webinars and workshops developed and delivered in your workplace or local area, and with 1:1 tutorials. Our redundancy support is tailored and free-of-charge.
If you are facing redundancy and need help, please contact us using this form.
Community Learn can:
- Facilitate information, advice and guidance from an expert
- Help you set up an email address and gain access to the internet
- Arrange for English and maths as well as digital training [LINKS]
- Support on financial information and budgeting
- Training on CV writing, completing an online job application, letter writing, interviews (virtual and face to face) and job search techniques. We can help you build a professional, fully formatted CV from scratch free of charge.
For free courses through our partner organisations on CV building, writing job applications, job search strategies and career planning, see below:
- CPD certified courses on Skills Academy
- Wranx is an online training tool that can be accessed on any device, and helps you to learn in as little as two or three minutes a day
- Vocational Qualifications on The Skills Network
For discounted services that can help you reskill for new work, have a look at our partner organisation E-Careers, where we have secured a 30% discount.
Unionlearn has developed a Career Zone to provide a ‘one-stop-shop’ for career information
More advice and information on your rights when being made redundant is available at: