We provide a practical and flexible approach to your learning and development requirements as training can be tailored, making your agenda as bespoke as you need it to be. For more information contact us.
- Mobile learning centre – Community Learn can help tackle the problem of digital exclusion and deliver digital literacy training courses. There are no start or end dates, just ongoing advice and support tailored to the needs of individual learners. At these classes you can learn to use computers and other devices, from the very basics, to get you up to speed in the digital age; our Learning Organisers will help you through every step. We can deliver tailored workshops at your chosen location.
- Take a free digital health check and find your level of skills with SkillCheck.
- Wranx offers bitesize courses on cyber security.
- Free digital courses with CPD certificate
- Check out Learn My Way for short courses, helping you develop digital skills to make the most of the online world.
If you’re from England, Scotland or NI, please enter this code: 3450930
Welsh members should enter code: 8007053
- You can also find a range of free online courses at all levels at the Khan Academy.
- Vision2learn offers accredited Level 1 and 2 courses in IT.*
- Learn different digital skills, benefit from plentiful resources and develop your knowledge with BBC Skillswise.
- Interactive Digital Skills modules for Community reps at TUC eNotes.
*Vision2learn requires registration to check if you are eligible for free learning. If you do not complete the course, you may be charged an administration fee.