Initiative in Organising Award
The Initiative in Organising Award will be awarded to a Rep who has effectively organised and campaigned at work and possibly, beyond.
Who to nominate?
When nominating a Rep for the Initiative in Organising Award, consider the below criteria:
- the nominee has promoted Community’s work;
- the nominee has used initiative and new approaches to recruiting and retaining members;
- the nominee has effectively mapped the workplace;
- the nominee is knowledgeable about what is happening in the workplace and the wider union;
- the nominee has established effective communication channels and ensures members are kept up to date with Community’s activities.
Nominate your rep for the Initiative in Organising Award
"*" indicates required fields
If you have any queries about Rep Awards or are interested in learning more about becoming a Community Rep, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0800 389 6332.