Innovation in Learning Award
The Innovation in Learning Award will be awarded to a Rep who has made significant and vital contributions to the learning, development and upskilling of members in the workplace.
Who to nominate?
When nominating a Rep for the Innovation in Learning Award, consider the below criteria:
- the nominee has encouraged learning and development opportunities;
- the nominee has raised awareness of the importance of learning and development;
- the nominee is a trusted person to speak to about learning and development needs;
- the nominee acknowledges the learning needs of members and supports members in getting access to relevant training;
- the nominee secures learning and development opportunities for members, signposting them to the relevant Community resources when necessary; and
- the nominee actively keeps members updated of upcoming learning and development opportunities.
Nominate your rep for the Innovation in Learning Award
"*" indicates required fields
If you have any queries about Rep Awards or are interested in learning more about becoming a Community Rep, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0800 389 6332.