Equality and Diversity Award
The Equality and Diversity Award will be awarded to a Rep who has made significant and vital contributions that have positively affected underrepresented groups (women, LGBT+, disabled, BAME and young workers) at work and beyond. Nominations for 2023 are now closed.
Who to nominate?
When nominating a Rep for the Equality and Diversity Award, consider the below criteria:
- the nominee has developed an inclusive approach to equality and diversity;
- the nominee supports development of equality work on an ongoing basis;
- the nominee acknowledges and celebrates existing equalities practices;
- the nominee has built on existing equality and diversity work;
- the nominee encourages innovation and new ideas surrounding equality;
- the nominee actively updates members of ongoing developments related to their equality work; and
- the nominee encourages equality and diversity in their work and beyond.
Nominate your rep for the Equality and Diversity Award
"*" indicates required fields
If you have any queries about Rep Awards or are interested in learning more about becoming a Community Rep, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0800 389 6332.
Equality and Diversity Award winners